NCAA Football Lines: Temple Owls Take on Miami Ohio RedHawk
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
by Bodog Sportsbook
The Owls, at 3-3 in the conference standings and 6-3 against the spread this season, are coming off a 35-31 loss at Ohio over the weekend. Temple QB Chris Coyer threw for just 123 yards against the Bobcats, but he connected for three touchdowns while also leading the team with 184 rushing yards on 17 carries.
The RedHawks, at 3-2 in the conference standings and 5-4 against the spread so far this year, had no problem getting past Akron over the weekend in a 35-3 victory.
Zac Dysert completed 12 of his 19 pass attempts for 215 yards with two touchdowns for Miami-Ohio in that victory, and also ran for 32 yards and a score. Justin Semmes led the way on the ground with 100 yards and two touchdowns for the RedHawks.
Miami-Ohio beat Temple 23-3 at home when the teams met last November, with then-QB Austin Boucher throwing for 155 yards and two touchdowns in that contest. The RedHawks were 8.5-point underdogs on the NCAA Football Lines that day.
Overall Temple is 3-2 straight up and 2-3 against the spread in its last five games against Miami-Ohio, with the OVER/UNDER at 1-4 in those contests.
- NCAA Football Prediction and Odds: Maryland Terrapins at Temple Owls
- 2012 NCAA Football Previews and Las Vegas Odds: Temple Owls
- NCAA College Football Betting – Temple vs Miami Ohio
- Dec 8th NCAA Basketball Predictions: Temple Owls vs Duke Blue Devils
- College Football Free Picks: Temple Owls at Louisville Cardinals